X-Seal Acrylic Sealant
X-Seal Acrylic Sealant Standard is one part acrylic sealant.
- Very easy application.
- Form permanently water repellent layer after curing.
- Resistant to weather conditions.
- Remains flexible for a long time after curing.
- Does not effect the application surface.
- Water, wind and moisture resistant on aluminum, wood and PVC frames and windows.
475 gr x 25 per box
White, Black, Dark Brown, Grey, Light Brown, Chedar, Aluminum Champagne, Dark Grey, Cream, Pear,Beech, Dark Walnut, Birch, Grey (RAL 7040), RAL 1013, Light Oak
Expanding fuga between prefabricate construction element.
Assembly wood, PVC, iron and aliminium joinery.
Joints in stone, wood, concerete, plaster and brick works etc.
Sealing of window and door frame to masonry.
The shelf life is 12 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.