B1 Fire Resistant Foam
Selfoam Gun/Straw Grade Fire Resisting Foam is, moisture cured, one component fire retardant filling and insulating material.HOW-TO APPLY VIDEO
- Moisture cured.
- Excellent adhesion to most construction materials.
- Fire resistant class B1 acc. acc.DIN4102.
- Thermal and acoustic insulation.
- Does not contain CFC’s and H-CFC’s.
- Cuttable and paintable after curing.
- Can be applied with gun; Easy to use. Not clogged when the application is paused for a short period of time.
750 ml – 972 g x 12 per box
Foam Color: Pale Orange
Assembling and sealing of windows and door frames,
Filling of cavities,
Sealing of openings in all roof constructions,
Thermal and acoustic insulation.
The shelf life is 12 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.