Selsil Ultra Clear is a crystal clear, one component, moisture curing, high strength performance hybrid based sealant, suitable for underwater applications. It is suitable for mounting and pasting of materials such as glass, metal, aluminium, wood and concrete with each other; is suitable for carrying weights up to 200 kg/m2.HOW-TO APPLY VIDEO
- 100% transparent.
- Applicable to all types of surfaces, including moist and wet surfaces.
- Does not contain solvents or isocyanate.
- Suitable for use in all types of hygienic environments.
- Becomes flexible once dried completely.
- Odorless, leaves no oil residue.
290ml x 25 per box
- The application surface must be clean, dry and free of dust, oil and grease.
- Apply adhesive in vertical/horizontal stripes with 10-15 cm distance in between to allow for air flow and bring the materials into position and press well to make sure that the thickness of the adhesive is minimum 2-3 mm.
- Apply pressure to avoid gap left between the surface and the surface to be bonded.
12 months in unopened packing in cool and dry storage place at tempereture between +5°C and 25°C.