Selsil Hybrid Sealant 50 is one component, moisture curing, high performance hybrid based sealing material.
Selsil Hybrid Sealant is a new generation isocyanate-solvent free sealant that brings together all the mechanical properties of polyurethane and silicone sealant.
- Easy application
- Low temperature gunnability
- Environment friendly
- Solvent and isocyanate free
- Due to the curing mechanism, no release of volatile organic components (VOC's)
- No sag
- No bubble formation
- Excellent UV resistance
- Exceptional thioxotrapy
- Excellent temperature resistance
- Resistant to chemicals
- Water proof
- Resistant to weathering and aging
- It is not affected by expansion movements
- Excellent elongation
- High adhesion property
- Very low shrinkage
- Paintable with all types of paints. (including water-based paints)
- Very good adhesion to most construction materials.
290 ml. x 25 per box
Insulation of window and door elements,
Connection joints of wood and metal structures,
Installation and insulation of facade elements,
Kitchen and bathroom sealing applications,
The shelf life is 9 months at temperatures between +5°C and +25°C.